Stanley Martins brings the benefits of an engineering and a business background to his legal services. Extensive experience as a construction project manager on projects up to US$20 billion has conferred Stanley with experience across the complete project life-cycle in commercial, residential, infrastructure, industrial and marine construction for private and public sector clients. Stanley brings strong technical comprehension and commercial acumen to his work. Stanley looks forward to admission as an Australian Legal Practitioner in late 2020.
- 2019 – Juris Doctor degree, University of New South Wales.
- 2005 – Master of Business Administration, University of Wollongong.
- 1996 – Bachelor of Civil Engineering, 1st class with honours, Goa College of Engineering, India.
- Member of Society of Construction Law Australia (SoCLA)
- Member of Institution of Engineers Australia, MIEAust (Membership #: 3716506)
- Project Management Institute, Queensland Chapter (License 1327882)